The Propane Hōmdoor is the most versatile Hōmdoor. It’s the Classic model with the addition of a propane burner. Enjoy the convenience and ease of cooking with propane, while maintaining the option to cook with charcoal. Just remove the propane burner and replace the ceramic briquettes with lumpwood charcoal. Assembly is easy, no tools necessary. If you are hooking up to a larger propane tank please specify so we can supply the correct assembly.
- 6 x Skewers
- 1 x Pair Bread Tools
- 1 x Lid
- 1 x Gaddi Pad
- 1 x Grate for Ceramic Briquettes or Lumpwood Charcoal
- 1 x 10 Tip 100,000 BTU Jet Burner
- 1 x 5 Foot Hose
- 1 x Regulator for a 20lb Tank
- 1 x Ball Valve
- All orders are shipped via Common Carrier, LTL (Less than Truck Load).
- They are shipped in a crate measuring from: 30 x 36 x 30 to 40 x 46 x 40. Parcels of this size require full size semi-tractor trailer delivery, and when delivering to a residence, must use services for a lift gate and a scheduled appointment.
- The Freight company will unload the parcel, and drop at the curbside of the delivery address.
- The driver of the delivery truck is NOT responsible for moving the parcel to the residence.
- A working day time phone number must be provided, as the freight company will call to make the delivery. The Freight company is a third party, and is not owned by the shipper.
- Delivery delays can occasionally occur.
1 review for Hōmdoor Propane Stainless Steel Outdoor Tandoor Oven
I bought the Tandoori oven last month. The unit is professional grade and made to last. I tried different recipe’s(naan, tandoori chicken and boti lamp) and they all came up great.
The only suggestion will be add thermometer in the oven so you know heat inside the oven. This will enhance the product and will also look nice given the chrome outshell.